Friday, March 25, 2005

Pat O'Brien's Dirty Voice Mail Messages

Looks like the Insider has been spending a little too much time inside the liquor store.

Things just keep getting worse for Pat O'Brien. On Sunday he issued this statement to the Associated Press and checked into rehab:

"I have had a problem with alcohol. I have decided to take action by checking myself into an intensive recovery program. Overcoming this problem is a top priority in my life, and I am excited to return to work as soon as I am able."
Everyone was wondering what prompted O'Brien to do this until this morning. A string of dirty voice mails where O'Brien expresses his desires for cocaine, hookers, and wild sex have been leaked all over the internet. It's clearly his distintive voice in the voice mails and his reps do not deny that O'Brien made the calls.

What a class act!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home