Monday, August 14, 2006

Teens Allegedly Beat Homeless Men With Metal Baton

I love it when teenagers try to grow facial hair. Check out the would be Amish farmer on the left.

"The teenagers told detectives they were drinking early Thursday morning and also driving around from one friend's home to the other's when they ran across the homeless men and beat them with a expandable metal baton.

Allegations that the two 16-year-olds tried to kill three homeless men is now preventing them from being able to go to their own homes. Instead, Nicholas Wolkenhauer and Robert Magnon are being held in the Brevard County detention center, the latest teenagers charged with attacking homeless people."

I want to meet mom and dad, what great parent's! Maybe they could stop by the show once a week with their parenting tip of the day. What the hell are two 16 year olds doing out at 4AM drunk? When I was 16 I had a midnight curfew on the weekends, 10PM on school nights. If I was out at 4AM drunk my father would have skinned me alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home