Sunday, September 17, 2006

Check out this Mo Rocca wannabe from Air America

Check out this clown from Air America. His name is Sam Seder, he's a Mo Rocca wannabe that was Janeane Garofalo's co-host on the Majority Report until Friday(9/15). The program was canceled. This is the guy the pitted me against Friday on MSNBC's Tucker. I have never met a more ill informed talker in all my life. This guy was clueless! He claimed we get 60% of our oil from Venezuela? Hello! Not according to the Energy Dept. see HERE. This poor dufus couldn't even tell us who's at Gitmo when I put him on the spot. To show you how out of touch with reality this dweeb is he actually said that Jerry Falwell and the religious right are more of a threat to this country than Osama bin Laden and Al Queda?

I'll play the audio first thing Monday morning plus make a transcript available Monday by 3:00PM ET. One word says it best UNBELIEVABLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home