Saturday, September 23, 2006

CLINTON ANGER UNLEASHED


FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON ON NOT CAPTURING BIN LADEN: 'At least I tried. That's the difference between me and some, including all the right wingers. They ridicule me for trying. They had eight months to try, they did not try. I tried. So I tried and failed'...

VIDEO: AS YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE...

Hat Tip to Drudge

On a related note KEITH OLBERMANN goes down on Clinton.

All that was missing was the blue dress during Keith Olbermann's "interview" of Bill Clinton.

J$ has the roundup here:

COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN - SEPTEMBER 22, 2006

low-light, during the "interview" Keith hands Clinton a check to help with schools in Africa.

Doesn't MSNBC have a policy about paying for interviews?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home