Thursday, September 28, 2006

Police: Girls Stole Fanny Pack With $50,000 Inside From Parent

Follow-up to today's story...I asked who would carry $50,000 in a fanny pack besides a drug dealer?

Dad says $35,000 for Vegas trip vanished at Colonial High

Alfred Magill doesn't expect that he will ever see his $35,000 again. The best he can do is hope he wins it back.

On Tuesday, Magill took his daughter to Colonial High School to register her. When he realized he didn't have the right paperwork, he dashed out, leaving his fanny pack behind. Inside was more than $42,000 in cash, 33 credit cards and five debit cards.

He rushed back to the school, but the pack was gone. That was the money he planned to take on his next bi-monthly gambling trip to Las Vegas this week.

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger BREEDmcNEWYORK said...

To scrotum2,Let me first just say your handle fits you like a glove!Who would inpune someones honor with out knowing one single TRUE FACT about this person.First of all the actual total was over SEVENTY THOUSAND PLUS,NOT 50 as stated.Second how many professional gamblers do you know?And I am going to take a wild guess that you NEVER tried to take out over 5k from a bank with out previous notice(GOOD LUCK )Most banks do not even have 100k on premises EVER!I am a disabled x football person from a N.Y team that practices at HOFSTRA COLLAGE,And I do NOT DRINK, And only take drugs given to me from a doctor And I would not even know how to sell a drug to someone.But you seem to know alot about it (SELLING DRUGS)WHY? P.S I AM 100% DISABLED,SPINAL CORD NERVE DAMAGE AND A HEART CONDITION,I have both an electric wheelchair and scooter,SO HOW DID I DO THIS SO CALLED RUNNING ?Plus I believe what you wrote could be precluded as libal,And you never been to vegas either I guessing.IF YOU LEAVE MONIES ON ACCOUNT ONLY YOU CAN TAKE IT OUT.So what should my 3 daughters and 2 grandchildren due IF MY NEXT (3rd)HEART ATTACK SHOULD KILL ME.( I PAID CASH FOR MY HOME IN ORLANDO ALSO,AND BOTH MY NEW CARS TWO)All these things are reported to the goverment.I may an old man but I do have a 162 I.Q(BREEDmcNEWYORK@aol.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home