Monday, February 19, 2007

Transcript of my Friday appearance on the Hugh Hewitt show.



HH: What a pleasure now to welcome to the Hugh Hewitt Show a friend of mine on the airwaves, Pat Campbell. Pat is the morning drive guy in Orlando. He’s been at AM540 for a few years. He booms out every morning great good news. He’s one of the pros in our business. Pat, good to talk to you.

PC: Always a pleasure to be on your program, Hugh. I’m honored.

HH: Well Pat, I thought of you immediately when I played on the show yesterday Ric Keller, we’re now calling him Lawn Boy Ric Keller, or Ric Runs Like A Deere Keller, we played that, and I said where is this guy from, I’ve never heard of him, and I don’t mind time-serving back benchers, Pat, but he’s your Congressman.

PC: He is, he is, and the lawnmower analogy is certainly one that’s going to go down in the history books. Our listeners, who really are Ric Keller’s voting base here in Orlando, are livid. They’re calling him Benedict Arnold. I don’t know what’s going on with him. It’s one thing…he’s expressed these views before on the radio, but to actually go on the floor of the House and be one of the traitorous 12 as they were initially…I’m hearing, Hugh, they’re up to 17 now? Is that correct?

HH: 17 total.

PC: 17 total. It just blows my mind, and he is, he is undermining the President, he’s demoralizing the troops, he’s giving aid and comfort to the enemy, he has committed, if I’m to believe my listeners who are, like I said, absolutely livid, he’s committed political suicide. I mean, caller after caller not only to my show, but our afternoon host, Bud Hedinger as well, you know, not only do they regret the fact that they voted for him in the past, but they’ll never vote for him again.

MORE

AUDIO


Friday February 16, 2007
Pat Campbell, Chaz Rampenthal With Hugh Hewitt
Hewitt: Hour 1 - Hugh talks with Orlando, Florida talk show host Pat Campbell about his Congressman, Lawnboy Ric Keller, and later talks about the will and probate mess caused by Anna Nicole Smith not having her will updated. Chaz Rampenthal from Legalzoom.com joined Hugh.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down with lawnboy!

Perhaps Glenda Hood or Toni Jennings might consider running for the seat now sullied by lawnboy. It would be a good jumping off point for later deposing Bill Nelson and/or rino Mel.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update: Tom Herring, the guy who declared for Keller's seat in 2008 has been linked with Doug Guetzloe in an attempt to sell his endorsement. Saw it on the "Guetzloe Files" with Tony Pipitone last night at 11:00.

Now, more than ever, run Glenda run! Throw your hat into the ring, Toni!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home