Saturday, December 01, 2007

World Aids Day

They so called Aids Epidemic is one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on the American Public.
Remember this kind of fearmongering?
Health and Human Services Secretary Donna Shalala, told Congress in February 1993 that without massive intervention, "There may be no one left."

Get informed don't be one of the gullible sheep who believes we are all at equal risk. Spend some time on Mike Fumento's website and enlighten yourself.

Cracks are forming in the myth of worldwide Aids
By Michael Fumento
For years, I and a handful of others have dared write that worldwide HIV and AIDS figures have been grossly exaggerated; that the official authorities have been lying. I first criticized the African doomsaying in my 1990 book, the Myth of Heterosexual AIDS - 17 years ago! For our troubles we critics were hung, drawn, and quartered.

Now, as I discuss in my new article in The American Spectator Online, "An Epidemic of Falsehoods," the UNAIDS program has admitted its HIV estimate from last year was over six million too high, dropping it from 39.5 million to 33.2 million. The agency also now admits the number of new HIV infections per year peaked way back around 1998.

Trust me; the "corrected" figure is still a gross exaggeration. And as I make clear, the inflated figures were no mere mistake in methodology, as the official and unofficial alarmist groups would have us think. It was a concession that our trusted officials (Trusted by the mainstream media, anyway) could no longer maintain such a massive fiction against the onslaught of reality. It's a sordid tale, but an interesting one. And it's far from over.

Now, when will they admit they've grossly exaggerated the risk of pandemic avian flu?


The sheer lunacy of having a day set aside to celebrate/observe a STD. What's next World Chlamydia Day, World Syphilis Day or Maybe World Herpes Day? I know I could have Robin Williams on the show to talk about his struggles with Herpes "The Gift That Keeps On Giving". Give me a break!

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the hell is PC on the 540 web site? Who the hell is Dan Sileo?

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was stunned when I tuned in to 540 on Tuesday and suddenly, no PC! Now I find out he is just gone, just like that, no warning, no explanation. I guess this is the way Clear Channel operates. I recall when they changed their oldies station to Hispanic format without warning. At the time, kfhpxPat defended them and their decision against a lot of callers who were upset. Is this how they repay loyalty? Sorry to see Pat go. I hope that he resurfaces in the Orlando market soon. We need a call in show where people can discuss local issues. In the meantime, I guess it's back to listening to the other guys. Bye bye, Clear Channel!

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a crack forming too.. Donna's a nut, but I agree with Presidential candidate Huckelbery, they should quarantine those infected with HIV or AIDS as they did in the past with other serious infections. How will we extradicate something if we don't quarantine and protect society from the problem? Too many lawyers and civil rights in this country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home