Friday, July 11, 2008

Bummer!

As many of you know I'm getting my conceal carry permit in OK. I've been invited to a rather special gun range to select the proper gun. At the same time I'll get a chance to sample some other weapons most people never see let alone use.

My trip to the gun range this Saturday with my son has been postponed. We were to have fired the following weapons...

M-16
M-249 Saw
.50 caliber machine gun
.30 caliber machine gun
Uzi submachine gun
Micro-Uzi
Mac 10 submachine gun
Mac 11 submachine gun
Thompson submachine gun
AK-47Various HK assult rifles
Glock fully auto pistol
Browning BAR
Soviet PKM machine gun
Skorpion machine pistol
German WWII MG42
HK MP5 various models
WWII era "grease gun"

Since we have to wait until next week they've decided to sweeten the pot with the follwing items. M134 Minigun, which is basically and electric gatling gun (they'll have 3,000 rounds available so I can really get a feel for the weapon) as well as a 20mm antiaircraft gun. Watch the video below to get an idea of what I'm in for...

Here's another look.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always judge a man by the caliber of his gun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home