Saturday, March 19, 2005

Show Me the Money!

Hat tip to straightupwsherri.blogspot.com

What's REALLY Driving the Death Train for Terri! EXPLOSIVE Revelations About Judge Greer and Pinellas County "Guardians!"

"Outside of execution, guardianship is the most radical remedy we have." — Elias Cohen, Philadelphia Attorney and Gerontologist

Is Pinellas County using guardianship as a cover for robbing the handicapped and elderly?

If you had found a way to steal thousands of dollars from wealthy elderly, where would you find the most victims? Yes, Florida is the first state that comes to my mind.

I never bought into the “right to die” thing. It is as much spin as the term “reproductive rights” is for abortion. "Right to die" is spin, but spin for what? While I know evil exists and admit I can’t understand the rational of being in favor of killing people; I felt there just had to be more than a pro-death “belief.” I think I found what is behind this “belief.” It isn’t about death with dignity. I think you will be shocked and horrified at what I found.

To read the rest click HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home