Thursday, May 04, 2006

Michael Fumento stops by to tell us what he saw in Iraq


My article "Back to Falluja" in current Weekly Standard
By Michael Fumento
The first article to come out of my trip to Al Anbar, Iraq is the cover story in the current Weekly Standard. You can read it there or online on my website. I've also posted more photos.

Michael made two important observations on Today's show.
1. We need more US Military Troops, at least 12,000 he said.
2. The Iraq military is very poorly equipped.

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you need is to get out of Iraq and all other occupied countries and leave the world alone. Why are you acting like a world cop, when your children don't even know, where they live (they can't show it on a map). Before going out to the world and educating others, do try to educate your own people, so that they will know, that they are not the only people in the world and that there are 6 billion people more in this world.
I'm sorry, I'm a bit off-topic but I had to write that.
Greetings from Slovenia, EU (not that anyone would know where that is)

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sick Boy. Slovenes are not Muslims. You confirmed his point. Americans are idiots when it comes to Geography and Ethnicity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home