Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Michelle Malkin Vents on The Dixie Chicks

A few days ago Natalie Maines(the fat one) was speaking to a reporter for the London Telegraph when the subject of their problems back home came up. She decided to share her thoughts on patriotism:

"The entire country may disagree with me, but I don't understand the necessity for patriotism. Why do you have to be a patriot? About what? This land is our land? Why? You can like where you live and like your life, but as for loving the whole country... I don't see why people care about patriotism."

When a chick like this starts shooting off at the mouth you get out of the way and give her all the rope she needs to hang herself.

Here Michelle Malkin Vent HERE.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Russ said...

Check my answer out on "RussViews" my blog.

I'm definitely of the "give them all the rope to hang themselves" crowd...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home