Saturday, June 03, 2006

An update from Gunny B.

I just got this e-mail from Gunny B.
I'm doing good, been home for about a month visited up in Omaha prior to coming to ca for my next duty assignment as an instructor here in 29 palms. Thanks again for all your support dont know if you caught it they had me on the the tucker show on MSNBC Marine Corps was happy with it now all I have to do is find a publisher and writer to convert my fellow eod techs and my experiences there in country I figure it should make so good reading and give insight on the IED threat well got to go my grardma lives in Orlando didnt know if I mentioned that.

Michael Burghardt

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great to hear they are keeping him on and he's going to be an instructor. "Good to go!"

-Nicole from Longwood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home