Monday, June 02, 2008

MSM acknowledges Michelle Obama "Whitey" Tape Rumor



Today the MSM acknowledged a story that's been circulating on the internet for the past couple of weeks, that a tape of Michelle Obama exists, where she's rumored to be going on a racist rant about "whitey" in front of the Trinity United Church of Christ's congregation. This is the church the Obamas were members of for over 20 years, up until yesterday, when Barack Obama announced they were leaving the church.
Geraldo Rivera doesn't believe the story is true, but I do, and so do many others. I'd like to bet him $10,000 the tape exists, and that it's not just some dirty trick the Republicans are using to smear Barack Obama.
I have a feeling it's going to be released before October. Imagine the drama if the tape were released tomorrow; the day before the last primaries and the day before Barack Obama is crowned the Democratic nominee. Wouldn't that be fantastic! (story via No Quarter)

Is the Michelle Obama Tape a Matter of Enunciation?

4 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well PC we will see... If it was a Republican trick, it wouldn't be released until October. From what I understand Hannity, ABC, and other networks bought up every tape (the church sold) from the last 20 years. I heard Hannity mention he may or may not, have a surprise in October, with a grin on his face, and said he had some unreleased information he was holding until the right time. I'm sure Hillary has all of them too, hidden under the bed and James Carville is eating pop corn, and watching them right now. My understanding is, the tape features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright's Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Time will tell... who the devils advocate is..

I remember a former Republican, what was his name... Martin Luther King, (yes do a snopes) saying something about not judging people by the color of their skin, but by their character. And my parents (yes two of them) telling me to be careful on how I choose my friends since they are a reflection on my character, and what people will think of me. Those old saying's no longer seem to apply, in the new America.

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my friend. We can't release it now, Obama and his family just quit the church on Saturday! Foiled again..

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you quit a church ?
is that something like eliminating a wife and keeping the kids ?
Senator Obama has sed he met 'Jesus' at Trinity with Jeremiah. where will he find him if he does not go to church ?
just thinking, if he met him in last 20 years, and he is not 50, maybe he did not meet Jesus until after he wuz finished Harvard ?
do we agree Jesus goes to UCC ?

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another non issue. Campbell get a life. Who the hell cares. She is not running for anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home