Friday, June 17, 2005

Michael Schiavo Shopping His Book

Newsmax is reporting...

Less than three months after his instructions to starve his wife to death were carried out by court order, Michael Schiavo is seeking a book deal.

Schiavo is in Manhattan, reports the New York Post - "shopping his book proposal among publishers." "The timing couldn't be better," the Post notes, with news of his wife's autopsy on the front page of every newspaper this week.

Schiavo's book agent, David Vigliano, told the paper: "I think this is a seminal right to die with dignity story."

Look on the bright side, at least he waited for the body to cool
down.

6 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sick Boy said...

Not to be disrespectful; shouldn't it say, "...at least the loving husband waited until his wife's embers cooled"? (how's that for rhetoric Mike?)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger POC said...

I personally don't care what went on in his sick mind that justified watching a 'loved one' starve to death.
But this is America where there are plenty of people willing to pay him for his thoughts on killing his wife.

Probabley see the book on the best seller list.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger The Home Theater Wizard said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my holiday shopping related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Home Theater Wizard said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my christmas gifts related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Den said...

Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a Gifts site. It pretty much covers Gifts related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home