Sunday, September 18, 2005

Jillian Bandes was fired by her college newspaper. Her crime? Writing a column calling for racial profiling.

It’s sad, but racial profiling is necessary for our safety
JILLIAN BANDES
LICENSED TO JILL
September 13, 2005

I want all Arabs to be stripped naked and cavity-searched if they get within 100 yards of an airport.

I don’t care if they’re being inconvenienced. I don’t care if it seems as though their rights are being violated.

I care about my life. I care about the lives of my family and friends.

And I care about the lives of the Arabs and Arab Americans I’m privileged to know and study with.

They’re some of the brightest, kindest people I’ve ever met.

Tragically, they’re also members of an ethnicity that is responsible for almost every act of terror committed against the West in the recent past. Read the rest of the article HERE.

I've extended an invitation to Jillian to join us Monday morning on the show and share her story. Let's hope she accepts!

6 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question to any and all would be the following:

You and your family are flying roundtrip from New York to Tel Aviv amid renewed and credible threats from terrorists to attack American interests. You have two choices of airlines: El Al that uses ethnic, racial and other forms of profiling extensively and where every passenger is thoroughly vetted and Liberal Air where they refuse to use any type of profiling and revel in this fact.

Which plane do you and your family get on?

(Anyone that says Liberal Air is a liar.)

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jim Duffy said...

It doesn't surpise me one bit that a college paper would fire an OPINION COLUMNIST for having the wrong opinion (the wrong opinion being not liberal).

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Ms. Bandes. Let's not stop at the Arabs though, I want to have my body cavities searched too. Where do I line up

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most Arabs look Hispanic.....lets search all Hispanic people because they look like Arabs. See how long that lasts.

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that Jillian put on paper was thoughts that lie in the deep recesses of the brains of those of us who suddenly feel like the minority in this country. The actual minorities can say anything about us and we don't fight back, but say ANYTHING about them and all hell breaks loose. What is wrong with this picture???

 
At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site about in info naked public remember stripped

i been interested in in info naked public remember stripped for ages now and when i was searching for stuff to do with in info naked public remember stripped

i came across here your ranked high for in info naked public remember stripped

Check my site :) in info naked public remember stripped

 

Post a Comment

<< Home