Saturday, May 13, 2006

Invasion of Privacy?

Aerial photos of every property in Orange and Seminole will soon be sold on the Web.

But after contracting with the counties and taking the photographs, Pictometry, based in Rochester, N.Y., partnered with Microsoft Corp., which is already offering the images online through its Windows Live Local Web site at http://local.live.com. The images also can be viewed at the real-estate Web site Zillow.com.


You got to love the Sentinel! Cutting edge stuff! I told you about Zillow on 4/26/06. Check my Blog HERE. Sunday I expect them to break the story on the Lincoln assassination.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Arlen Spector and his fellow Rino's, and Democrats are worried about the NSA tracking telephone numbers from outside the country... I could care less if someone monitors my telephone bill. How about ol' Arlen calling for an investigation regarding live Arial photos of my property? How about we zoom in on the Cypress Cove nudist resort in Kissimmee and post a photo of that on this blog site.. Better yet how about Senator Bill Nelson's and Mel Martinez's homes in Baldwin Park. Maybe we can catch a poker game in progress, and some illegal immigrants doing nanny work, or landscape work in their backyards..

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lincoln who? Guess I'll find out Sunday.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, I can bring properties up on my computer right now and it doesn't cost me one penny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home