Saturday, July 22, 2006

Texas state trooper Steven Stone Shot At Pointblank Range During Traffic Stop by Illegal Aliens

From CBS- A state trooper in Tyler, Texas defines the phrase "lucky to be alive."

On March 22, Steven Stone was shot several times at point blank range during a traffic stop by the two occupants of the pickup truck he pulled over.

The drama was recorded on his dashboard camera.

Stone survived injuries to his chest and neck.

On The Early Show Friday, Stone told co-anchor Harry Smith he "originally stopped them for speed(ing). When the suspects finally do stop, I ask the driver to get out, and he leaves his door open. That's a pretty busy road. I didn't want someone to pass by and hit his door. So I go back there to close it. When I do, I see an open bottle of alcohol in the vehicle. I confiscate that, ask the driver if he has any weapons on him. He tells me he has a pocketknife. I take that from him or get that away from him. He gives me a Mexican driver's license, and I was going to go back and run it (through the computer), but I wasn't real comfortable. I start patting him down, and I find drugs (marijuana) in his coat.

"At that point, I was going to place him under arrest, and as I'm putting the handcuffs on him, I notice a pistol magazine in his pocket, and the passenger steps out, and things got real bad from there."

Remember they're here doing the jobs Americans refuse to do!

Watch the youtube video HERE.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an idiot. There are bad people in every society. Legal U.S. citizens shoot cops, too. The problem is that the way we do things, the dangerous illegals are all mixed up with the thousands who just want work. If we had a legal way for non-criminal (prior to entry) immigrants to get into the country, then they'd be more traceable, and the ones crossing the border could be assumed to all be dangerous (plus there would be far fewer). It is in many ways the same argument as for ending prohibition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home