Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More Hate Mail

From: AudelXXX@aol.com
Sent: Wed 11/8/2006 11:30 AM
To: Campbell, Pat (orlando)
Subject: (no subject)


Yo Pat;
Yeah, those polls were really tightening up, huh?? Can you spell BLOWOUT?
maybe you should have had 2 sessions of "good news from Iraq" per week--maybe that would've helped. Great predictions, Pat--you've got the pulse of the public really figured out.

Nick D.

Dear Dick,

Every one of my Florida predictions came true. The polls in several key races had tightened in the final days, that is a fact. I was wrong on the House I admitted that on air. Even I can't be right 100% of the time. It's is a great day for talk radio. For the last couple of years I've had to defend the indefensible(i.e. Bob Ney, Tom Foley, etc...). Now I get to play offense! It's like bobbing for water I can't miss. Thanks for listening!

Best~
Pat Campbell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home