Monday, August 01, 2005

Hate Mail

Dear Mr. Campbell

I have a few more questions for your test posted on
your blog.

In the past 36 years, some 3600 people have died and
some 45,000 have been wounded and hurt, many
grievously in Northern Ireland by:

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Christian males. -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8757933/


An estimated 20,000-50,000 Bosnian Muslim women had
been raped by Bosnian Serb soldiers in a systematic
campaign of humiliation and psychological terror were
committed by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d. Christian males. -
http://www.gendercide.org/case_bosnia.html


In 1995, 8000 Muslim men and boys were separated from
their women and let away to be slain and dumped into
shallow graves were committed by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
d. Christian males. -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8540736/


In Kosovo, official estimates indicated that some
10,000 ethnic Albanians were killed by:

a. Captain Kid
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
d. Christian males. -
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a380aaf371bb0.htm

The KKK is made up of:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer
Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean
d. Christian males.

The BTK Killer that terrorized Wichita, Kansas was:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan
d. A Christian male.


Sure your list is much longer than my list (but my
body count far outnumbers yours). We can also go way
back in history when the Christians of the first
crusade broke into Jerusalem and killed everyone
(40,000 people, including burning all the Jewish
people who went to hide in their synagogue). There
are some more people/groups, that are not tied to
Christianity, I could add including (ETA - Basque
(Spain), FARC - Columbia) etc.

Now, I certainly don't believe that Christians are
violent people. But if a group of people had a
specific agenda, they could use my list above and
twist it to show that all Christians cannot be trusted
etc.

I am a Muslim living in Central Florida and I too
worry about my family being attacked by terrorists.
Muslims are victims of terrorists too - as is evident
in Iraq. What makes people think that Muslims weren't
killed in the Trade Center, or that there aren't
Muslim Fire Fighters in New York? I know of at least
1 Muslim Fire Fighter who was there on 9/11.

I am also very concerned about my wife or 2 year old
being attacked or killed by some nut out there who
listens to all the rhetoric and all the stereotyping
that goes on the air and assumes the worst of us.

Is it fair that I (I am a defense contractor working
on US Army military satellite software) get pulled
aside (for my brown skin and beard) and grilled at the
airport, then ignore the clean shaven white male
behind me who is the next BTK Killer, or Timothy
McVeigh etc? I am not saying I don't want airport
security - it is surely needed for all of us.

I hope that you can be a little more balanced with
your show so that our children will have a safer world
to grow up in. The terrorists will be happy to see us
hurt each other.

Peace be with you

Obviously you don't listen to my show otherwise you'd know that I had you Imam on for a full hour Thursday. Something I didn't have to do. Although your test is very clever the one on our web-site has to do with modern day terrorism directed against the United States. Instead of lashing out at talk radio your time would be much better spent purging Islam of the radical extremists that are committing acts of terror in the name of your god.

Best~
Pat Campbell


Dear Mr. Cambell,

You are correct, I do not listen to your show, I was
replying on what I saw on your web site. Thank you
for hosting an Imam on your show.

I am not lashing out at you as you said. I wanted to
point out how people can misuse/interpret such a list
and what it could cause.

If you have any real ideas on how I can purge Islam
from radicals please let me know, because I don't know
any radicals, and I don't see any at Mosques in
Orlando. Yes if we see anything suspicious, we will
report it, but I haven't seen anything suspicious for
the past 15 years I lived here in Central Florida.

Peace be with you.

"Yes if we see anything suspicious, we will report it, but I haven't seen anything suspicious for the past 15 years I lived here in Central Florida."

You've got to be kidding? I have 3 words for you -Sami Al-Arian. Why hasn't he been kicked out of Islam?

Best~
Pat Campbell

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who killed the 10,000 Christians in Nigeria since 1999? Hint: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1442959/posts

Who is responsilbe for the Christian deaths in Indonesia, Somalia, etc, etc.

Come on ... show me yours, I'll show you mine. Now how do we fix the problem?

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sick of Islamic history lessons...Long live the Crusades and the Christian martyrs who fought to keep the Islamic threat out of Western Civilization. Too bad Clinton didn't know his history. The Serbs were trying to do the same in the 1990's. CAIR is a terrorist hate organization that need to have a major investigation. But we can really simplify the matter...because Muslim Islamic Men of Peace should be arrested because they are so damn ugly. Beautify America.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat is always complaining about how Muslims never report suspected terrorists. Sami Al-Arian's actions were reported to the FBI and local law enforcement as early as 1993 by Muslims in Florida and Ohio. The young men from Buffalo who went to Afghanistan to study under the Taliban were blown in by local Muslims in Buffalo. Two of the bombers in London were reported by local Muslims to the authorities. People were complaining about these guys trying to radicalize others that they came in contact with. Unfortunately the British authorities ignored them..... a fact they now admit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home