Amazing Findings from New College Study!
By an astounding 3-to-1 margin, female college students would be far more willing to enter the Armed Services to defend America than their male college counterparts.
This is just one of the amazing findings in a new national college campus poll, sponsored by FamilySecurityMatters.org.
Other interesting findings:
- 73 percent of students say the Bush Administration is discussed frequently in class, while only 39 percent say the threat that radical Islam poses to the West is discussed (global warming is discussed 51 percent of the time);
- Only 24 percent of students say the genocide in Darfar is frequently discussed;
- 86 percent of students believe there will be another terrorist attack against the US, but only 27 percent (14 percent male), would be willing to serve in the Armed Forces;
- 79 percent of college students are proud to be American (83% of college women);
- The US Supreme Court is the most trusted institution (Men and Women), while the media is the least trusted institution (7 percent male; 15 percent female)