Sunday, June 17, 2007

Gay gangs rumble in Maryland

From JYB
Now I've seen it all. I've heard of Crips; I've heard of Bloods; I've heard of Latin Kings and MS-13. And I've heard of vicious gang fights with stilettos. But not this kind:

Metro transit police have arrested six teenagers in connection with the stabbing and assault of another teen during a gang-related fight last month near the Addison Road station in Prince George's County.

The victim, a 15-year-old boy, was waiting at the bus shelter area on the night of May 19 after an earlier fight with members of a rival gang, officials said. He told investigators that he was attacked by six members of the rival gang, including a woman who allegedly stabbed him four times and another person who hit him in the head with a stiletto heel.


What kind of gang stabs people in the head with a stiletto heel?

Metro officials said the fight was between two gay and lesbian gangs that operate in Maryland.

Oh, of course! Gangs from Maryland! That explains everything.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oowahh, I am so looking forward to riding the light rail from Orlando to Miami and Tampa. I won't even drive to Orange County or Orlando now anymore, because of all the robberies, murders, car jackings. But I am dieing to ride the light rail where me and my family will be safe.. I think any tourist that visit's Orlando has to be nut's. That includes Tom Tancredo. Welcome candidate Tom T. to the third world State of Flordia. The rest of the United States is not far behind.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think the gangs from Maryland are bad. Just wait until the gangs from Mexico get here; they'll be cutting heads off like they are doing now in MX.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home