Thursday, December 07, 2006

Officer Resigns After Transvestite's Accusation

Take a walk on the wild side?



MOUNT DORA, Fla. -- A Mount Dora police officer resigned Wednesday after allegations of sexual assault.

Lt. Roger Chilton was on paid leave since last week after a transvestite claimed that he was assaulted when Chilton offered him a ride to a convenience store.

James Brunson, 44, told police that Chilton made him take his clothes off and then fondled him.

This is just sad! I went to bat for this guy and it appears there is some validity to these claims. This is the ugliest transvestite I've ever seen. He looks like a 65 year old crack whore. He makes Clinger from MASH look attractive. It makes me sick to think that anyone would hit on this freak! Excuse me while I go heave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home