Wednesday, January 02, 2008

If you read only one book in "08" make it this one

If you've listened to my show with any regularity you know that I'm an avid reader. I'm interested in many things especially the mind and how it works. I also have a keen interest in self improvement. With that in mind I'd like to recommend a book entitled Wealth Matters by Chris J. Snook. This is one of the best books I've read in quite some time. This entrepreneur has a real gift for organizing material in a concise, easy to understand way. If you want to be, have or do more in 2008 you need this book. Chris talks about the importance of getting out of your comfort zone. There is a great line on page 54 in which he states

"but by staying in your comfort zone you are today all that you will ever be, and you have today all that you will ever have".

When I read that a little light went off in my head. I said to myself "that's unacceptable, that's not good enough". If you want to find out what's holding you back, if you want to make real lasting improvement in 2008 you need to read this book. One of the things I plan to do with my new radio show is give you the tools you need to become a better you. With that in mind Chris Snook will be one of my first interviews. Be sure to check out Chris Snook's web-site HERE.

I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it. — Morpheus

6 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I give, and missed something... What "new radio show"? AM 666, from Hell Michican? Or what and where? From the Casselberry mansion?

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PC said, "One of the things I plan to do with my new radio show..."

Hey Pat, did I miss something? Do you have, or are you getting, a new radio show?

If so, I haven't heard about it, or read about. I even read all of your recent blog entries and find no other mention of a new radio show.

So, please help me out here. What new radio show are you talking about?

Ron In Viera

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great suggestion on the book and all, but where can we listen to your new radio show? Thanks!

Tim B.
Melbourne, FL

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'One of the things I plan to do with my new radio show is give you the tools you need to become a better you.' . . . .yaay!

Details, please! Where/when!

Have an awesome New Year, Pat and Family!

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it 105.9? I thought that was going Country music. But, didn't you used to be a Country guy up North at one time?

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will definitely take your advice and read this book. It's these types of guests and your ability to get the most out of them for the sake of your listeners that sets you apart from the rest. From my own personal experience, I have learned much from interviews you conducted with Gary Gagliardi (Science of Strategy Institute), Mark Furman (Mind Imaging Technologies, and Bob Proctor (The Secret.

I'm happy to see that somebody has seen the radio talk show format as an opportunity to teach and learn.

Look forward to hearing you on the radio or seeing you on TV in the near future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home