Saturday, December 10, 2005

I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia today.


I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia today at The Regal Theater in Oviedo with four of my children. Without a doubt this is the finest Family movie I've ever seen. I'm not someone who easily dishes out praise for movies but this is 5 star material. This is a movie for children of all ages and the child in every adult. A movie you wouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed to take your mother or grandmother to see. A good wholesome movie with a classic plot of good vs evil, where good wins. It stays true to the C.S. Lewis story line. The visuals are spectacular, the special effects are impressive. The best part is all of my children picked up the Christ story. "Dad the lion(Aslan)is just like Jesus!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home